You wake up one fine morning and finds that one of your teeth has broken down. Now, you ponder over what will happen if you get old and all your teeth fall down. This fills you with a sense of horror, as you don’t want to confront such a terrible situation in the future. Now, such a horrible situation will not occur with you, as the dentistry has come up with a perfect solution of replacement of natural teeth. This technique is known as “Dental Implants”. Dental implants are metal frames that are positioned into jawbones beneath the gums. After that, the artificial teeth are replaced with the help of these jawbones.
Types of Dental Implants:
The different types of Dental implants are mentioned below:
- Single Tooth Implants: Single tooth implants are preferred in case one or two teeth are broken.
- Multiple Tooth Implants: These implants are the best solution in case your multiple teeth are missing.
How Does a Dental Implant Work?
It is quite important to know how a dental implant work. The different stages of a dental implant are mentioned below:
- Implant: It is usually made up of titanium. It is placed in the upper or lower jawbone.
- Abutment: An abutment is made of either titanium or gold. This is used to attach the implant with the assistance of a screw.
- The Restoration: This is the final stage of a crown. The part which resembles the natural teeth is a crown. A crown can be made from a metal or porcelain. The crown is usually screwed at the abutment.
So, are you seeking for an appropriate dental clinic for yourself or for your relatives? If yes, then there are a lot of dental implant clinics to solve your missing teeth problem in Singapore. Go to an appropriate Singapore Dental Implants and find an appropriate solution for your remedies. However, the name of “Winston OMP” Dental Clinic Singapore is highly recommended because of its unique services.
Best Dentist For Dental Implants Singapore
Every person desires to make one’s smile effective and confident. But missing teeth create a big obstacle in the way of accomplishing this desire. Are you also the one who is suffering a lot from the problem of missing teeth? Now the days of worry has passed, and it is the time to have a look at the most effective solution of this problem that is dental implants. Dental Implants are an effective way to replace the missing teeth, no matter whether you have lost single teeth or all the teeth. Dental implants are known to provide a stable support for artificial teeth as they directly fuse to your jawbone.
Reasons To Opt For Dental Implants:
There are different reasons that can be accounted to opt for dental implants. Some of them are mentioned below:
The Best Way To Restore Your Social Life:
Missing teeth can impair your social activities by lowering your level of confidence. Dental Implant is the best way to deal with the uneasiness caused by missing teeth. Dental implants givethe feel like natural teeth and therefore they are getting popular day by day.
Long Lasting and Reliable:
If proper care and maintenance is done at the regular intervals, then the teeth can be kept safe for a longer time period just like the conventional teeth.
Removes all Obstacles To Eat and Chew:
Missing teeth can impair your ability to eat and chew food properly. So, by opting for dental implant one can restore the ability to properly bite and chew the food.
To Enhance Your Confidence:
Loss of teeth can result in a distorted smile and it can become a cause of low self-esteem. Therefore, to enhance the confidence level one can opt for dental implants. It will make your smile lovely and effective as before.
Who Can Opt For Dental Implants?
After knowing about the different reasons why people opt for dental implants the next question that may arise in the minds of the readers is who can be a perfect candidate for a dental implant in Dentist Singapore. Have a glance at the following points:
- The candidate must not have any gum disease before opting for the dental implant. For healthy gums a sound oral health is mandatory.
- The person who wishes to opt for dental implants should not have any smoking habits. Non-smokers are not an ideal candidate for dental implants.
- Should not be a diabetic patient.
- Alcoholic habits must not be present in the person who wishes to opt for dental implants. Pregnant women are not an ideal candidate for dental implants.
So, are you looking for the best center of the dental implant in Singapore? Winston OMP can be a great choice for you as it employs the latest techniques of Dental Implants Singapore.
In modern times people are becoming health conscious. Apart from giving attention to the physical hygiene, they are paying an equal attention to the oral hygiene as well. Teeth play an important role in maintaining a vibrant and lovely smile on our facial structure. If the teeth are unclean or discolored, it may result in lower self-esteem. Going further it can cause a hindrance in social conversations also. Therefore, more and more people are opting for Teeth Whitening procedures in the want of bright and sparkling teeth.
Methods of Teeth Whitening:
There are different methods of teeth whitening, some of which are as follows:
Custom Fit Tray Whitening: Custom fit whitening trays are an important factor that helps in keeping your teeth clean and whitening. The use of tray in dental whitening became wide spread in 1990’s and this is extensively used till the present time.
Main Points of Custom Fit Tray Whitening
- In custom fit tray whitening method plastic trays are made use by the dentists that suit the upper and lower tooth Scaling and Polishing.
- In this procedure a bleach is used for whitening the teeth and this bleach is applied to the upper and lower parts of the custom fit tray.
Whitening Strips: Whitening strips are another way to keep the teeth clean and shining. The teeth whitening strips are composed of a flexible plastic substance which is coated in a thin layer of whitening gel. To attain effective results it is necessary to apply these strips regularly for two to three weeks.
Use of Whitening Tooth Paste: There are many whitening tooth paste available in the market that helps in cleaning the teeth in a better manner. It is advised by the dentist to apply a good quality whitening tooth paste.
Some Tips For Teeth Whitening:
- Avoid eating junk food and adopt healthy eating habits.
- Give up smoking and drinking.
- Make it a habit to regularly clean your teeth at least twice a day.
- In every six months visit a dentist to clean your teeth.
So, if any individual is suffering from the problems of teeth discoloring and he/she is a native of Singapore, then, in this case, there are a variety of options available with you of Teeth Whitening Singapore. But the name of Winston OMP Dental Clinic Singapore is taken with distinction due to its unique and effective methods of teeth whitening procedures and unmatched professionalism offered by its clients.
Apart from being an integral part of human body, our teeth play a pivotal role in our personality. It enhances our self-confidence which is considered as the core term for success in any walk of life. There are several reasons that cause teeth/tooth missing or some other dental/oral issues affecting our everyday life badly. The advent of the Advanced Dental Implantology proves to be the most desirable and adorable substitute securing the removal of all the dental/oral negative concerns. The only focus is required with finding out the most certified dentist whose experience may promise a guaranteed dental solution.
Why Winston OMP……???
By dint of furnishing a huge popularity and authentic identity, ‘Winston OMP’ has become a leading and recommendable name for employing the latest, absolute and medically proven methods. We are based in Singapore, advocating techniques in Advanced Dental Implantology. We have a team of greatly qualified and highly experienced Dentists and Surgeons who are focused on patient care, Furthermore, we are equipped with top-of-the-art devices. We are the Singapore Dental Implant centre to be considered when comes to dental implants.
Significant Advantages at ‘Winston OMP’
•One stop solution for the Complete & Effective Singapore Dental Implant, like, Replacement of a single missing tooth or few regular/ irregular teeth, Implanting the complete arc, other complications such as loose implant crowns, peri-implant infection, bone loss, removal of septic, old implants and replacing them with new implants, and almost any sort of dental issue.
•Skilled professionals bringing out the exact shape with perfect smoothness through computerized graphics and other relevant program of the current technique.
• Raw materials including porcelain, zirconia, Acrylic Resins and Porcelain and others possess efficient quality with a medically proven logo.
• Throughout check-up with X Rays and CT scans.
• Healthy counselling between our experts and the patients to unveil all the past and on-going health issues, regular medicinal routine (if any).
‘Winston OMP’ ensures all our patients the best results possible for Singapore Dental Implant care
For more details, please visit our website and feel free to give us a call. An ideal clinic for Singapore Dental Implant solution from ‘Winston OMP’ will ensure you a complete and permanent dental care for quality and affordable price. We appreciate & value your precious SMILE.
Our teeth is an elemental and significant natural gift without which we can’t imagine a healthy, confident and comfortable life ahead. Thus, we need to maintain its, spark and strength applying all possible methods and ingredients. Different remedies and products have been exercised across the world, from the very early age keeping our teeth perfect and clean.
Apart apex of so many existing advanced options across the globe today, the term ‘Dental Implant Singapore’ brings you the most secured and effective dental solutions through ‘Winston OMP’. With a fair and broad identity, we have been committed to provide our all clients the most effective results that they hope for. We are proficient enough delivering the most personalised, latest and adequate method to every individual case.
Why ‘Dental Implant Singapore’ at ‘Winston OMP’
Among the incalculable boons of Advanced Medical Science and Applied Medical Researches, the term Dental Implantation has come up with lots of answers against number of dental and various oral issues. It is a surgical component, interfacing the jaw bone or the skull in order to sustain a prosthesis, such as, a crown, bridge denture facial prosthesis or just acting as an orthodontic anchor. Ergo, with years’ experience, we possess a large and successful record of Dental Implant Singapore.
While on the next hand, opting a Dental Implant Singapore service from ‘Winston OMP’ may differentiate your experience in the following ways.
• A dedicated, responsible and highly skilled team of qualified and certified Dentists, Dental Surgeons, Nurses, Counsellors and other professionals who execute every part of their job promptly and accurately.
• Highly equipped with sophisticated medical devices and investigating machines – fast and exact report – quick and effective remedy.
• Medically tested and top quality Raw materials ensuring the most effective and desirable benefits.
• Renowned name for Exact Design, Smooth finishing and durability.
We, promise our clients to provide the best assistance keeping in view at their routine and other activities. For more information, please visit our website and feel free to contact us either for any query, or for any suggestion or just to book an appointment with our Dental Implant Singapore counsellors. We cater an excellent service for the most competitive and reasonable price.